[wp-hackers] GSOC 2014 idea: Media categories in Core

Adam Czyszczoń adam.czyszczon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:10:56 UTC 2014

Hi Ian,

Could I ask you for some feedback concerning my GSoC application? There is
still some time left before the deadline. I've put the application on my
blog:
http://czyszczon.com.pl/gsoc-2014-wordpress-proposal-media-categories-in-core/
Full application is already submitted on GSOC website.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter :)
Adam