[wp-hackers] [GSoC 2014] unique idea: Interactive Drag & Drop Content Editor

Bryan Petty bryan at ibaku.net
Tue Mar 4 22:31:33 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 8:10 AM, Erik Engi <kireerike at gmail.com> wrote:
> So my plugin would
> be a kind of blocky layout or template editor, with less limitations than
> the mentioned  note keeping application. Do you know exactly what I mean?

Yes, I believe I understand generally what you mean now.

> What do you think about this issue?

Well, the most helpful details to understand right now, even before
getting into mocking out user interface, is to detail out what you
think the project requirements for such a project would be, and also
detail out how you think you might be able to fit those requirements
into a schedule that aligns with GSoC deadlines. You will be required
to do this before submitting your proposal anyway, so if you help us
understand what the scope of your project includes here, we can
actually help you adjust those details now before you even submit your
proposal.

How do you think such a plugin could be maintained after GSoC is over?
What do you imagine the future of this plugin is?

Regards,
Bryan Petty