[wp-hackers] Page slug for page template

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:12:12 UTC 2014

Not a complete answer on the original question, but I'd just suggest that
you use a Custom Post Type
<http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/register_post_type> for the
job. There you can set the rewrite slug option to "case-study" and that
will make any posts from that post type have the correct permalink.

Nikola