[wp-hackers] WordPress, load balancer and domain names

Filippo Pisano filippo.pisano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:23:09 UTC 2014

Hi Dino,

You can set WP_HOME and WP_SITEURL accordingly to the server Url inside the
wp-config.php file of each server.
We have a similar enviroment and using this approach helped us solving the
same issue.

Unfortunately all links and images contained inside posts' content will
remain the same but you can always filter the content.