[wp-hackers] do you guys distinquish between various PHP commenting options?

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 20:33:59 UTC 2014

Commenting is great...

But do you have personal guidelines as to which of the 3 commenting options
that come with PHP when you comment on SINGLE LINES?

We got 3 to choose from.

#

//

/*  */

There must be a reason why we have 3 choices I'm thinking...

And I'm also curious if a leaner version of WordPress (with 0 comments & 0
unnecessary white space ) has been considered as an optional download for
those who choose to do so (from the repository) discussed any earlier.

For example, one can choose to download the minified version of 3.9.1 per
se.

I'm just curious how that discussion went - if any.