[wp-hackers] Is there a way to limit number of plugin activate ?

Ankit Tiwari ankittiwaari at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:29:27 UTC 2014

Just a random thought.

The list of active plugins is maintained in options table ( prefix_options
). You could set up a hook to run when a plugin is activated and then add a
function to it that does following.
1) get the list of active plugins by $list = get_option( 'active_plugins' );
2) if the number of active plugin is equal to the limit, deactivate the
recently activated plugin.

This is just a guess but I will try this method and if it works, will post
the code.