[wp-hackers] GSoC 2014 Questions

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Fri Feb 28 19:15:32 UTC 2014

My vote here is to use native code and not PhoneGap. I know we can use it but for the best user experience it’s best to do this native.
I think doing PhoneGap is a to easy road for GSoC but I can be wrong but I do agree with you that it will make contributing back easier.

Marko

Op 28 feb. 2014, om 12:52 heeft Yatin Maan <yatinmaan1 at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: