[wp-hackers] best way to check for bootstrap

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:52:25 UTC 2014

The best approach in my opinion is to use "bootstrap" as it's handle in
wp_register/enqueue_style - after all you shouldn't really need different
version of bootstrap(or multiple instance of bootstrap) on the same page.

Of course you can probably hook late to wp_enqueue_scripts and go through
all of the enqueued styles and see if there's anything that contains
bootstrap. Obviously that's an overkill and will not always work.