[wp-hackers] [GSoC] Inline editing idea

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:30:25 UTC 2014

There is currently a Front End Editor plugin in progress, which is
being developed as a feature as a plugin:
http://wptavern.com/wordpress-front-end-editor-plugin-gets-major-updates
. This means the plugin is being developed with an eye on potentially
being included in WordPress core at some point in the future. More
info: http://make.wordpress.org/core/features-as-plugins/

Of course, it doesn't mean you shouldn't tackle a new approach yourself!

John