[wp-hackers] wp-hackers Digest, Vol 109, Issue 15

Acho Arnold acho.arnold at live.com
Fri Feb 14 17:53:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am Acho Arnold, a sophomore student of computer engineering at the
University of Buea in Cameroon(Africa). I am very passionate about any
project involving the web such and  I really love wordpress and would
like to work with you guys for GSoC 2014 so as to use this opportunity
to exercise  and learn new Skills :) . I'm currently cloning the
playing with wordpress and taking some tutorials on it. I'll like to
get some guidance on what I should be doing like some bugs to start
fixing and submitting patches before choosing a real project I'll like
to work on in GSOC.

I'm looking forward to a GSOC summer with you guys this year. :)
Cheers!

--
Acho Arnold Ewin <http://goo.gl/2hwP4m>
Telephone: (+237) 77 84 51 63