[wp-hackers] Looking Plugin for epub view on broserw

Abhishek Pratap Singh abhishek17 at live.in
Wed Dec 31 07:03:48 UTC 2014

Hi,
I am looking a free plugin that show epub at my browser online without adding any adon to browser. Means to say any one can view my epub file any where online.
I already do some work on this with available plugin. Please go below:

		ePub WP Plugins I Tested

		S.No.
		Name
		Status

		1
		PressBooks
		Not work due to some core file problem. Given warning.

		2
		Book Press Client
		Plugin with 1 txt file with meaasage-”Sorry this plugin is no longer maintenance”.

		3
		Anthologize
		This plugin export your pages & post in differenet file format like pdf, epub etc. I try to export but result epub file while open in browser using adon given message that file is broken or corrupted.

		4
		Pri Pre
		All information in chinese.

		5
		Read Offline
		Download a post or page as pdf, epub, or mobi. After using this plugin there will be download link will apear in  page or post. ( can be show in bottom or top of post / page will be customize). Also not updates last 2 years.

		6
		ePub Export
		Not show any link for export post or page as epub. Also, no updation last 2 years.

		7
		Post 2 ePub
		Give warning & error in main php file. It may happen (i think) due to not updated last 4 years.

		8
		dotEPUB
		Allows us to download your blog posts in e-book form for standard EPUB e-readers and Amazon Kindle. Generated file is open in browser if its adon is available in browser otherwise download. Download link is at the last of post blog

		9
		eBook Store
		This plugin is used to sell books only. In free version we will able to upload pdf format of file not a epub or mobi file. It can be avail in paid versions.

		10
		EditionGuard eBook Sales with DRM
		Its a trial version. For all features we need to purchase.

		11
		EditionGuard eBook Sales with DRM
		This plugin is used to sell books only. In free version we will able to upload pdf format of file not a epub or mobi file. It can be avail in paid versions. We may use this plugin with create an account at Edition Guard with 30 days trial version.

		12
		EditionGuard for woocommerce ebook sales with DRM
		This plugin is used to integration between your WooCommerce store and EditionGuard.

		13
		EditionGuard for wp e commerce ebook sales with DRM
		This plugin is used to integration between your WP ecommerce store and EditionGuard.

		14
		GroupDocs Viewer
		This plugin is developed using the GroupDocs.Viewer for Cloud API, which means that all documents are stored and processed on GroupDocs' cloud storage. You cannot store documents locally with this plugin. However, in addition to GroupDocs' cloud storage, you can use any of the following 3rd party storage providers: Dropbox, Amazon S3, Box, Windows Azure and Google Cloud.

		15
		Literally Wordpress
		For access this plugin need account of any payment gate way. This plugin helps to buy any conetent available on site.

		16
		Mime Type Extended
		This Plugin extends the allowed mimetypes from the media upload in any post or page.

		17
		Mime type link icon
		This plugin add icons before its type of file name.

		18
		PodLove PodCasting
		This plugin is using to publish to podcast your post and other medias over internet.

		19
		PowerPress
		This plugin is using to publish to podcast your post and other medias over internet.

		20
		PressBooks Textbook
		This plugin extends features of PressBook and use only with PressBook

		21
		Scribd doc Embedder
		This plugins also fullfil our requirement but we need to create account on Scribd for use its services. Also this plugin use Scribd API and we need to uplaod our data at scribd.

		22
		Tutsup Epub Creator Free
		This plugin create e Pub from your post or page.

		23
		WooCommerce Digital Content Delivery (incl. DRM) - FlickRocket
		This plugin allows to sell or rent your digital content.

		24
		wp3epub
		This plugin is genterate the epub from your existing file.

Wait for your reply on urgent basis.

Regards,Abhishek Pratap SinghGoogle Map Marker

Disclaimer: This
 e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are
confidential and privileged. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the mail and its contents from your
computer. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or
copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Sender does not guarantee that this e-mail has not
been intercepted and amended or that it is virus free.