[wp-hackers] Work on draft while page is published

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:21:28 UTC 2014

I'd think that you can have a plugin that allows you to select which
revision is visible by default - you'd select an older revision, but you
should be able to preview the current state of the post as well. Doesn't
sounds like too much work and should in theory work - haven't tested
anything like that before though.