[wp-hackers] wordpress.org profile no longer lists my plugins

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Apr 22 16:46:49 UTC 2014

Your plugins are not showing because your readme.txt files contain
incorrect information.

Example:
https://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/simply-exclude/tags/2.0.6.1/readme.txt

You have this line:

Contributors: Paul Menard

>From the example readme.txt file:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/about/readme.txt

Contributors: (this should be a list of wordpress.org userid's)

Your user-id on wordpress.org is "pmenard", not "Paul Menard". We actually
parse those files in order to build information and do all these things
with the data. Bad data in = bad results.

Change that to "pmenard" and two main things will happen:
- Your profile will show those plugins
- Your plugin pages author info in the sidebar will show your picture and
name and link to your profile

-Otto