[wp-hackers] GSOC 2014

Jen Mylo jenmylo at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 14 17:43:40 UTC 2014

The number of slots allotted is not made public until the students
selected are announced by Google on April 21st, as the number changes
during administrative de-duplicaiton of applications. Comments on
applications are left by mentors when there are questions and/or if they
need more information from the student to form an opinion of the
proposal. Not all applications get comments.