[wp-hackers] Multisite Users and 500 Server Errors

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Wed Sep 25 18:22:10 UTC 2013

How many editors do you have ghost writing?

If it's a matter of too many users on too many accounts, what about
making a Ghost Writer account, and giving JUST that account access to
all the sites? Then you tell people to log in as that account to write
posts. It's obviously not a perfect solution, as it removes
accountability per-person, but it may stop the server issue.

The other option would be to not have your ghost writers log in to WP,
but I doub't that'd be sustainable either.