[wp-hackers] Changed hosts for a multisite, now home page and only home page missing

Funkatron funkatronic at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 03:39:14 UTC 2013

I have a perplexing problem I need help resolving: Just switched from
Bluehost to Dreamhost.  I coppied all my files over, uploaded the database,
made sure to turn on wildcard domains with the host.  Only one problem: the
main front page gives me a blank screen.  I can access the admin side, I
can access the rest of the site including posts, pages, archives, bbPress
forums, etc.  But the home page just comes up empty.  Same thing with
subsites: I can acces the pages and admin of those sites, but the home page
is absent.

Am I missing something here?  I've tried making sure the MU plugin was
installed correctly, made sure, flushed rewrite rules, changed themes, etc.
 I can't seem to figure out how much of WP is loaded or whats causing this
issue.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Example:

Main site:  http://onepiecepodcast.com (blank)
Forums: http://onepiecepodcast.com/forums (works)