[wp-hackers] Warning: Somebody is currently editing this post (WP 3.6.1 bug)

Dobri dyordan1 at ramapo.edu
Wed Sep 18 19:06:52 UTC 2013

Radi,

Personal suggestion, turn off all plugins and enable the twenty thirteen theme. See if it happens again. Turn on your theme. See if it happens. Start turning on plugins one by one and check to see if it still happens. When you find the culprit, try to troubleshoot yourself or email this list again with the name of the plugin/theme. I think you'll get more relevant help if you follow that path.

~Dobri