[wp-hackers] Strict Standards: Declaration of ... Error

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 09:22:28 UTC 2013

I'm almost a 100% sure that the Roller() class  is definitely a custom
class that extends the Walker() class that comes with WordPress.

I'm also pretty sure that the error you're seeing is because either you
have a different amount of arguments in the Roller:start_el() method
declaration, or some other incompatibility with the main class(defining a
class property with a different access level for instance).