[wp-hackers] Recommendations for an affordable, SECURE, WordPress host

Micky Hulse mickyhulse.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 21:31:24 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM,  <marka999 at hushmail.com> wrote:
> That looks quite interesting. It mentions SSH access. Is it a VPS?
> Seems kinda cheap for a VPS and I question the security of a shared
> server with SSH access.

This is an older article, but it seems to answer your question:

<http://www.ravelrumba.com/blog/webfaction-web-host-review/>

Since that article is older, I know WF has improved since then.

For me, the price was perfect and I have no complaints (been with them
for 'bout 3 years).

I guess you'll have to weigh your options though ... If you have any
specific questions, they are very responsive:

http://community.webfaction.com/
http://docs.webfaction.com/user-guide/help.html

Good luck!