[wp-hackers] iOS WP app: Featured image size problems

Micky Hulse mickyhulse.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 19:50:38 UTC 2013

Hi Nikola! Thank you for the quick reply and in-depth help. I greatly
appreciate it. :)

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Nikola Nikolov <nikolov.tmw at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope some of that helps,

Very much so!

I will follow your tests today and report back my findings. I'm
guessing it's my theme (the only plugins I'm running are "New blog
defaults" and a simple MU plugin for subheads).

With that said, most of the code used other than plugins is all mine,
so there's a high possibility that I introduced a bug somewhere along
the process of building a theme from ground up.

Thanks again! I'll be back with my findings.

Cheers,
Micky