[wp-hackers] Delete Row - Refreshes Page but not DB

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 17:35:46 UTC 2013

About the ajaxurl - yes that is correct. WordPress only defines the global
JS variable ajaxurl on the admin side - so you have to do it yourself in
order to access it on the front-end.

Why are you not using the $file variable in your other code?

// You are assigning $_POST['file'] to the $file variable and not to
$row['file']
$file = $_POST['file'];
$del_image = wp_delete_attachment( $file );