[wp-hackers] WordPress Mobile App
dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Sat Oct 12 10:20:48 UTC 2013
I think I'd want to have a look at what filter hook you're attaching too
when doing that filter. save_post should work. Because otherwise, yes, WP
Mobile should run all filters normally.
On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 2:36 AM, Dave Navarro <dave at topekadesign.com> wrote:
> Am I correct in assuming that the WordPress mobile app does not run any
> filters when you submit/update a post?
> I have a filter that automatically ads a featured image if one isn't
> specified based on categories and user criteria, but it doesn't seem to
> work when submitting posts through the iOS app.
> wp-hackers mailing list
> wp-hackers at lists.automattic.**com <wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com>
- *Inbox:* http://dragonflyeye.net/subscribe
- *Web*: http://dragonflyeye.net/
- *Facebook*: https://www.facebook.com/DragonFlyEye.Net
- *Twitter*: https://twitter.com/dragonflyeye
- *Google*: https://plus.google.com/u/1/103251482414903117843/posts
More information about the wp-hackers