[wp-hackers] Dynamic User Pages - How Does BuddyPress do it?

BenderisGreat greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 20:26:21 UTC 2013

Right again, I dont know how I missed that.  Now I am faced with one last
problem - using a template was a bad idea because does not load the header
and footer properly on all themes.  Is there a way to insert this into the
content of the page rather than load the template?

I previously used

function add_profile( $content ) {
	if( is_page('')) include_once('member.php');
	else { echo get_the_content(); }
}

add_filter('the_content','add_profile');

but dont think I can really implement that into the current code.  But this
worked great because rather than load a whole custom template, it injects
whatever is inside the member.php inside the_content().  Anyway to repeat
that with this dynamic profile?