[wp-hackers] attack on wp-admin/install.php

Konrad Karpieszuk kkarpieszuk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 09:19:55 UTC 2013

first of all i want to know *why*. :) i;ve got tens of wordpress sites and
i will have more. i dont want to delete install.php every time (and after
every wordpress upgrade). also maybe we have totally new way to hack
wordpress sites (as you can see it is somehow working, because intruded
broke my site)

--
(en) regards / (pl) pozdrawiam
Konrad Karpieszuk