[wp-hackers] Plugin Compatibility Stats

Michael Clark dc153464a11bcf5aeb18180db28017fb.wp-hackers at planetmike.com
Thu Nov 14 18:39:26 UTC 2013

What I did to help troubleshoot was add a small snippet of code to the
bottom of my plugin's code that reports out the php version, mysql
version, WordPress version, theme name and version, plugin version
number, and number of categories. The plugin is
http://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-category-excluder/ . While I
still get a lot of bug reports without their system details, it is much
more easy for me to give help when I ask for that info and explain
where it is. And then I can a bit more easily figure out problems. Mike

--

Michael Clark
http://www.PlanetMike.com

Christmas Music 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week
http://www.ChristmasMusic247.com

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
 - Martin Luther King Jr.