[wp-hackers] Automatic Theme Updater for Self-Hosted Themes

Daniel danielx386 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 00:45:04 UTC 2013

Hi there,

Thank-you for the link, I will check wp-updates out, I was thinking of
doing everything myself so that I don't need to worry about relying on
a external service going down but I won't say no for any ideas that
someone may have :)

GIthub: that won't work as it a theme that I'm working on.

Thank-you :)

Daniel