[wp-hackers] GSoC - Is it obvious?

Suhas Sharma sharma at suhastech.com
Mon May 20 12:18:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm pretty sure they have seen it. I found out the hard way that every time
you post or edit your proposal, mentors are emailed of the changes.

Your project maybe clearly explained that they don't have anything to
comment on. There may be, at times, prioritisation of projects due to the
dearth of slots given but that's not in our control.

Either way, there is no point in worrying. IIRC, the result are on 27th
this month. I'd suggest you wait for the official confirmation.

PS: I haven't received any comments either.

Regards,
Suhas