[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin support forum oddity

Christian Wach needle at haystack.co.uk
Thu May 9 10:10:54 UTC 2013

Hi Mika,

My confusion arose because there is no user feedback to say that the topic is being held for moderation. Instead, the new topic seems to reside in some kind of limbo with any attempts to find out what's going on simply redirecting to the forums homepage. As UX goes, this is pretty obscure. Anyway, thanks, lesson learned.

Cheers,

Christian