[wp-hackers] WordPress Maturity (was)Re: hate

Christian Wach needle at haystack.co.uk
Wed May 1 10:09:57 UTC 2013

On 1 May 2013, at 10:41, Mike Schinkel <mike at newclarity.net> wrote:

> For the first time in years I'm going to unsubscribe from wp-hackers and start the process of moving my business away from dependency on WordPress. I turned 50 yesterday. I'm just getting too old for this shit.

I don't know you personally, Mike, but please don't do that. Your contribution to discussions here and elsewhere has always been valuable to me and others I know.

Why not write the plugin that creates the p2p table instead? I suspect you'll be surprised by the support you and the plugin would get.

Cheers,

Christian