[wp-hackers] WordPress Maturity (was)Re: hate

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Wed May 1 09:16:34 UTC 2013

It's how Nacin said it. Some of the text can be rewritten to have a more nicer tone. But I'm always respectful to everyone in trac, even those who aren't that respectful in their comments.
The closed tickets are closed on valid reasons and I may hope you agree on that and some others are just raising concerns.

If you would have know me at all then you would have know that I help out first contributors a lot recently and helping with tickets that aren't core/current millstone focus.
Dutch developers who want to help out are reaching out to me and I help them to contribute back. One of them is a contributor now for 3.6 with his first contribution. Also I have a feeling that he will be really meaningful for the next release.

Also for the next release I already have a list of (old) tickets that I want to work on from people who have the same feeling have like Harry.
And a little thing to mention is that I do everything in my own time.

Marko

Op 1 mei 2013, om 06:04 heeft Andrew Nacin <wp at andrewnacin.com> het volgende geschreven: