[wp-hackers] Posts 2 Posts: Pagination for connected posts on single post template

Md Mahmudur Rahman iammahmudur at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 23:37:34 UTC 2013

Hi

I have tried that as well. But no luck.

The pagination links are part of a secondary loop on a single page
template. And I can see that get_query_var('paged') always returning 1. As
a result the pagination links are not working.

Is it possible to paginate through a secondary loop on a *single page
template*? For example, on a single page template can I have a URL like
below:

http://localhost/artist/artist-name/page/2

Here is the link for:

single-artist.php <https://gist.github.com/iammahmudur/19d944872cfac1c285cf>