[wp-hackers] Removing 'www' from primary blog on network

Brian Hogg brian at brianhogg.ca
Tue Jun 25 13:46:09 UTC 2013

A script like this one can help with the serialized data search + replace, at least:

http://interconnectit.com/products/search-and-replace-for-wordpress-databases/

Have used it a few times when moving a multisite over to a new core domain (in addition to any non-db changes like wp-config.php) and has worked well.