[wp-hackers] wordpress function naming convention

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:18:16 UTC 2013

But that's expected Bryan. I know that it won't be dead accurate.
Still though, its nice to be able to know the difference or the
approach.

Wordpress evolved over the years with a great deal of
participation,dedication, thought process. And when you look at the
codex, you still see a great structure and certain coding coding
standards in play and this  seems to be quiet consistent.

Anyway thanks everyone on this. As you said it's not that of a big deal.