[wp-hackers] Settings/Options page??

Almog Baku almog.baku at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 14:39:20 UTC 2013

Hey guys,
I need to build an option page *for a plug-in*.. so the theme customization
api is pretty irrelevant.. but thanks.

Actually I looking for something much easy.. creating an object/array and
the wordpress will turn it to an actuall form with errors and validations
and even save the data.
I don't see any reason that there is no predefined callbacks for that..
I guess issue #18285 shoul'd solve it. but almost 2 years passed since it
was open :\

@Chip and @Robin, Thanks! it seems that I have to use the frameworks for
now.. or developing my own one.

~ Almog