[wp-hackers] Why WordPress killing Session ?

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Tue Feb 12 14:31:06 UTC 2013

I guess the conversation is done then. Even with the rude start we tried to help you out the best we can.
Also there isn't a session problem in WordPress. Only a limitation in your PHP and search skills.

And I guess for you http://eamann.com/tech/introducing-wp_session/ is the way to go.

Marko

Op 12 feb. 2013, om 15:21 heeft Sinan <sinan at sinanisler.com> het volgende geschreven:

> Its doesnt matter how I talk english beacuse it is not my language focus on
> the sessions problem not my English.
>

> 2013/2/12 Dobri <dyordan1 at ramapo.edu>
>
>> No offense pal but some respect and command of English would help in
>> getting your point across. Don't give Turkey a bad reputation.
>>
>> On Tue, 12 Feb 2013, at 9:15 AM, Sinan wrote:
>>
>>> I cant understand and its makes me feel really angry and bad.
>>>
>>> With this problem I really get cold on wordpress.
>>>
>>> Who decide "lets  kill this sessions and no body can work with it"
>>>
>>> If I found that man I will kick his ass so hard.
>>>
>>> Please some body explain me why this bulshit problem exist !
>>>

>>> --
>>> Sinan İŞLER
>>> sinanisler.com <http://www.sinanisler.com>
>>> fb.com/sinanisler