[wp-hackers] Admin Color Schemes: generic classes for colors?

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Fri Dec 20 15:53:26 UTC 2013

Hi Nikola,

WordPress already adds the current color schema class to the body tag.
But then I don't see anything in the CSS that I could use to recycle,
let's say, the admin sidebar current background color and use it as the
background color for my metabox headers. Yes, I could do this in jQuery,
but I was hoping for a pure CSS approach.

Thank you and happy holidays,
Dino