[wp-hackers] WordPress CRUD?
dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Tue Dec 3 13:34:07 UTC 2013
Just wondering, because it's come up a few times with clients, whether
there has ever been any discussion of expanding and enhancing the Roles and
Capabilities system into more of a CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
style ACL API?
With corporate clients, it often happens that they want to give a user the
ability to edit posts, but not to create them. This is especially important
when we get into CPTs that are business logic driven.
- *Inbox:* http://dragonflyeye.net/subscribe
- *Web*: http://dragonflyeye.net/
- *Facebook*: https://www.facebook.com/DragonFlyEye.Net
- *Twitter*: https://twitter.com/dragonflyeye
- *Google*: https://plus.google.com/u/1/103251482414903117843/posts
More information about the wp-hackers