[wp-hackers] Different background colors for different code blocks to help keep organized code

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 08:47:37 UTC 2013

I personally use Sublime Text(just switched to 3, but 2 is great as well) -
it runs on an unlimited evaluation copy - the only thing that comes from
the free version is that you see a pop-up every now and then that asks you
to buy a license(which I eventually will).
What I like about Sublime Text is that it's very fast and very
light-weight. I've seen a co-worker use Netbeans and it was veeeery slow(it
could have been his configuration as well of course).
Sublime Text also has a rather easy way of creating snippets - a snippet is
basically a piece of XML code.
You can install, remove, activate and deactivate plugins without restarting
the whole thing.

Anyway though - sorry for the offtopic(since I don't think what Greg was
looking for is possible in ST) :)