[wp-hackers] store all revisions of user metadata in wordpress - possible?

Jamie Currie jamie at wunderdojo.com
Fri Aug 9 22:22:59 UTC 2013

Best bet is probably just adding a custom table. No matter how you
tackle it you're not going to be able to store / retrieve chronological
usermeta using the built in WP functions -- it's just not set up for
that.

I built a member management platform on WP that is used by various
businesses (health clubs, things like that) to manage member
registration, payments, front desk check in, etc. I opted to go with a
few custom tables for just this reason -- made it way easier to track
info. and you can optimize with db indexes, etc.

Jamie Currie
Founder / CEO
wunderdojo
wunderdojo.com <http://www.wunderdojo.com> | twitter.com/wunderdojo