[wp-hackers] store all revisions of user metadata in wordpress - possible?

Nicholas Ciske nl at thoughtrefinery.com
Fri Aug 9 22:05:13 UTC 2013

Yes, my approach would only really work if you already knew the user id (or were looping through users) and just wanted to display history. Finding a user whose email used to be X would be difficult and hacky.

I was going for simple ;-)

A separate table would be far more flexible, but a lot more overhead code wise.

Nick Ciske
http://thoughtrefinery.com/
@nciske