[wp-hackers] Turn on custom fields from plugin

Guus (IFS) guus at inspiration-for-success.com
Wed Aug 7 13:47:54 UTC 2013

Well, had to start somewhere :)

The story: I'm not familiar with Wordpress but needed a quick way to store
the data so found some suggestion about custom fields, so I used that
featured and made some changes to the theme. And then someone suggested to
promote our project http://www.inspiration-for-success.com/ by publishing
plugins. And then first our mailer plugin was developed and then I converted
my theme changes into a plugin :)

So yes, any better way of course I will consider. Thanks for the
suggestions.

My main issue now is testing and having bugs reported. You guys have any
clue how to get that?