[wp-hackers] Turn on custom fields from plugin

Guus (IFS) guus at inspiration-for-success.com
Wed Aug 7 11:54:17 UTC 2013

Thanks. I think that's just the answer I needed.

I use the custom fields for my SEO plugin:
http://wordpress.org/plugins/ifs-seo-simple/ to set the title tag, meta
description tag and meta keywords tag and got feedback that it was not clear
where to put the data (and that could still use some more explanation and
screendumps...).