[wp-hackers] MultiSite SSL over Nginx proxy

Tom Barrett tcbarrett at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 15:42:35 UTC 2013

Could you expand on that?

I've created a network plugin that has just this code, to make WordPress
think that the ssl site is on https:

global $blog_id;
if( $blog_id == 4 )
    $_SERVER['HTTPS'] = 'on';

However, this has 2 unwanted behaviours:
1. All the links under 'my sites' point to https (e.g
https://www.my-network.com)
2. It logs me out of the other 3 sites. Logging in to any of them, logs me
out of ssl (blog 4)

So I'm still stuck.

http://www.tcbarrett.com | http://gplus.to/tcbarrett |
http://twitter.com/tcbarrett