[wp-hackers] hate

Tangren, Gerald Vernon tangren at wsu.edu
Tue Apr 30 17:08:13 UTC 2013

Thanks for the apology! I'm hearing the frustration we all feel when the
client wants something the toolbox really can't handle. Clients can be so
insensitive, but they do put the bread on the table.

Wordpress is currently being sold in many places as the complete CMS for
every use. It's good to see people being honest about it's limitations; it
could be Sharepoint.

--
Jerry <tangren at wsu.edu>
WA State University-Tree Fruit Research & Extension Center

"It's folks knowing so much that ain't so." - Henry Wheeler Shaw