[wp-hackers] GSoC applicant introduction

Panks pankajxdx at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 05:36:26 UTC 2013

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Andrew Nacin <wp at andrewnacin.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Panks <pankajxdx at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am interested in:
> >
> >    - Import/Export
> >    - Enhanced Emails
> >    - Move Wordpress
> >
> > projects and would be applying for one of them. Please post if you have
> any
> > comment or feedback regarding them.
> >

> Hi Pankaj,
>
> Hello Andrew,

In order for us to give you feedback, you should write up and send a
> proposal (that you would submit as part of your application). We would like
> to see what *you* propose for these broad topics, not just what others
> think about them generally.

Yeah I understand that, I have been an applicant to GSoC in past years
also. I actually meant if there are some specific issues with any of the
projects such any of the project not taking any more application or things
like that, because I joined in a little late so have less idea about the
progress of these projects till now.

> Also, WordPress is spelled with a capital P. We get a number of
> applications from students who apply to many, many organizations and would
> like your familiarity with WordPress to at least be spelling the name
> right.

Oh! Sorry about that.

> Nacin

Thank you :)

Pankaj
UG Student | Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
IIT Madras, Chennai, India