[wp-hackers] gsoc

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Wed Apr 17 18:52:55 UTC 2013

Hey Luca,

There are a few people who answer question. Not sure what you name is on IRC and how you asked.
It does depend on that. I saw a few people saying they want to talk about GSoC without really asking a question.

I'm pretty sure Eric reads the mail so I guess he will react on this. Also as mentioned before I don't see any question to really answer.
So if you have questions please ask and I or someone else will try to answer it. If you feel ready to apply then please do that.

Marko

Op 17 apr. 2013, om 20:36 heeft Luca Evgheni <juk.eluca at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: