[wp-hackers] Mille viae ducunt homines per saecula index.php

Brad Parbs brad at bradparbs.com
Wed Apr 17 01:46:05 UTC 2013

What would you achieve with this?

This basically creates a harder to maintain, harder to edit, and just a
pain of a project.

It's possible, and I've created themes that just use two files to create
quick demos of plugins or code, but never an actual site.

If you're at the point where you're checking for is_xxxxx_page, you
basically are replacing the template system.