[wp-hackers] GSoC Proposal: JSON REST API

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Fri Apr 12 21:06:09 UTC 2013

Not sure what kind of point you want to make here but it doesn't sound good. Obviously the history of GSoC isn't good but we really should take the effort that more projects made them to core, the mobile apps or other projects. Also I find the tone of voice quite demeaning. A student can be more then capable to build such kind of API. And I'm sure Ryan is one of them. Yes support from lead developers is needed and that is something that also need to happen.

Marko

Op 12 apr. 2013, om 19:52 heeft Jenifer Mylo <jenmylo at automattic.com> het volgende geschreven: