[wp-hackers] GSoC Proposal: JSON REST API

Mike Schinkel mike at newclarity.net
Fri Apr 12 16:20:17 UTC 2013

On Apr 12, 2013, at 8:24 AM, Ryan McCue <lists at rotorised.com> wrote:
>> I'm not very concerned about pragmatic choices being taken with full understanding of the issues but instead for abritrary choices made because they "seemed like the right way to do it at the time."
>
> There's certainly no chance of that happening.

No chance?  I'll assert that could only be true if you are omniscient. Are you?

>> P.S. Ryan: Please do not feel that I am attacking you in any way.
>
> This isn't my first rodeo. :)

And you are but one person.

Equivalently I've had probably 5x rodeo experience compare with yours, and I would not trust myself alone in a short timeframe with an API designed for 70 million.

-Mike

P. S. Again the goal of my comments were not to attack you or anyone, but your responses keep implying you are infallible and I do not know any man or woman who is that.