[wp-hackers] GSoC Proposal: JSON REST API

Alex Andrews awgandrews at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:08:57 UTC 2013

+1 for this.

Having investigated the JSON plugins out there I have never found a decent
one that integrates well. I'd love to use WordPress to easily with JS
frameworks (including Backbone.js which comes with WordPress now) but
haven't had the energy or the time to implement a full and stable version
to do basic stuff and full custom post type things.

Is this Gist usable?

All the best,

Alex